Yesterday, we talked about your intuition and how important it is to make sure it is properly developed and nurtured.
Hopefully, you took the little quiz- "20 QUESTIONS TO EXPLORE YOUR INTUITION" that was provided and have your total number ready to analyze.
If you want to take the quiz CLICK HERE.
"The Importance of Intuition and Trust in Personal and Business Success".
It was published on March 8, 2011 in Warren Buffett in the News.
I highly recommend that you read it.
Here is a short excerpt from that article where Warren talks about his friend Marc Allen and a business opportunity that needed him to trust his intuition:
"Intuition is often viewed more as a feminine trait but men use their intuition as well."
"Best-selling author, Marc Allen, reflecting on one of his mistakes regarding a business deal that went sour, said in a teleseminar:"
“My first gut impression when I looked in his eyes was “Don’t trust this guy”. That was my initial intuitive impression and ever since then I've never denied that intuitive impression. I always wanted to meet people face-to-face. Just look in their eyes and you get a lot of intuitive information.”
"Allen’s intuition was proved right when the company that this guy was brought in to manage went belly-up."
"Some people underestimate the power of their intuition but it is not just a whim."
"Intuitive thought or a hunch is often the result of, among other things, our senses taking in and analyzing a mass of data and helping us to formulate an opinion on the subject and assess a situation in a uniquely insightful way manner."
It goes without saying that intuition is just as important in our everyday decisions.
- What are your priorities for the day?
- What type of people should you surround yourself with?
- Should you maintain a healthy exercise regimen?
- Do you need that new boat?
- Do you need that next beer?
Use your intuition to make the right decisions and you will find that you will be experiencing a greater positive momentum in your life.
So onward to the results of your quiz.........
If you score less than 10, your intuition is awakening.
Tips to strengthen your intuition:
- Set an intention to reconnect with your powerful inner spirit by deep breathing and/or silent meditation. Remind yourself daily that you are part of a much larger interconnected universe and your spirit speaks to you through intuition.
- Keep a journal about all events that relate to following your intuition. Example: You acted upon your vibes and left for work 15 minutes earlier only to find an unbearable traffic jam later on. It’s not always easy to follow your inner-voice, but the hard-core evidence can give you more courage.
- Acknowledge, notice and act upon your vibes as often as possible, even though it might feel bizarre or difficult at times. For example, if you have a funny feeling about a business partnership, make sure you check the integrity and all necessary documents about your partner.
- Feed your spirit daily. Tame the skepticism and enjoy expanding your intuitive awareness.
Tips to strengthen your relationship with your intuition:
- Set an alone time for yourself daily, tune-in to your inner-world. Set an intention to “speak”, “meet” or feel your spiritual guides. Bear in mind that the experience of connecting with your spirit guides often is subtle. You might see images through your mind’s eye, or hear a whisper, or a strong sense of inner-knowing. Don’t expect a golden face to suddenly appear in the air and speak to you out loud.
- Find and join a like-minded group to witness and nurture each other’s progress.
- Devote a few hours per month to explore sixth sense development. Research what your mentors ( Einstein, Buffett, Jobs, Hawking, Tesla, Darwin, Edison) do to improve their intuitions and decision making process.
- Learn to discern the differences between intuition and emotions. Many people think that emotion is intuition, and they blindly followed their emotion but end up having a horrific experience. You don’t want to follow your emotions all the time. Otherwise you’ll be on a roller coaster!
- Emotions are intensive, heavy, clouded, most of the time fear-driven (eg, triggered by past unhealed wounds. Real intuitive guidance is always clear and delivered with a “neutral” and loving tone. Real guidance will never frighten you nor tell you that you are “special”.
- When you feel like you are overwhelmed by your own emotions, do some body movements, such as dancing, yoga or walking amongst nature, before tuning into your intuition or making any decisions.
Tips for making intuition work for you in more aspects of life:
- Ask your Higher Self to inform you about your life purpose: What is your life purpose? What gifts do you have? How can you share your gifts and serve the world best?
- Try some observational exercises daily. Example: Noticing the details and or colors of the buildings on your way to work and see if you could pick out something new every day.
- Openly talk about your intuition with people around you, despite the fact that some might not understand. Acknowledge and respect your feelings no matter what.
- Aim not to make any decisions in a rush, even if they appear to be super-urgent ones. Refer to your inner-self to lead you throughout the day.
- When you are at this level, my friend, you need to set a firm energetic boundary to prevent yourself from becoming too sensitive to their surroundings. Without knowing it, they end up absorbing the energy from others (quite often anxiety and negativity given the pace of our society right now). Protect yourself from negativity. Take walks in private or take a relaxing bath. If you feel anxiety in a public area envision your own private space that surrounds you and can only be penetrated with your permission.
Constantly check-in with your own energy and shake off any stagnant energy you have absorbed by exercising or yoga.
Tips for taking it to the next level:
- Be courageous and use your intuition to help and direct others if you haven't already.
- Make self-care and self-love your top priority. Find a reliable healer to balance your chakra regularly (tame the tendency to do everything yourself).
- Consider blending intuition into your work, especially if you are a coach, therapist, teacher or in a creative field such as a writer, designer or artist. Invest time to develop your higher level psychic channels such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience.
- Explore your strengths using different intuition developing tools like Numerology, Tarot and Oracle cards. See which one(s) you are particularly drawn to.
- Practice “observation” not “absorption” and “empathy” not “sympathy”. Find the difference between living emotionally and living in concert with your inner self.
- Aim to become a role model – a balanced being, and inspire others to reclaim their intuition and share their gifts.
All great business and spiritual leaders promote the development and use of your intuition.
What do you think?
In case you were wondering, I scored a 32.
If you found today’s blog helpful, interesting, or even funny, I bet your friends would too.
It's easy to tell them about it.
Forward it on to them or just email them my blog link at www.survive55.com.
The more Baby Boomers we can help, the better place we make this world !!!
Thanks for joining me..........................................................