For more than a decade, the American Society on Aging (ASA) presents the What’s Next Boomer Business Summit in conjunction with ASA’s annual Aging in America national conference.
Scheduled this year for March 23 – 27 in Chicago, Illinois, Aging in America is the nation’s largest multidisciplinary conference on aging issues, featuring programming unrivaled for its breadth and depth. More than 500 presentations during the four-day conference offer a comprehensive view of the current and coming trends in aging research, practice and policy, ample networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall with more than 100 business and social entrepreneurs and advocates.
You can register for both the Boomer Summit and the Aging in America Conference by clicking here.
Join the nation’s leading companies, experts and thought leaders in the Baby Boomer and senior space for the 12th Annual "What’s Next Boomer Business" Summit. This is the industry’s premier event for networking, launching products and doing deals.
Learn from Fortune 100 companies, leading start-ups, and established nonprofit organizations who are successfully targeting the largest and most lucrative consumer demographic in the world.
Reserve your spot today, and you will leave with a network of extraordinary innovators in the mature consumer space. They will share:
- The trends that are driving success in the longevity economy
- How to pivot when your business plan doesn’t meet consumer expectations
- The importance of partnerships to your distribution strategy
- Leveraging big data and informatics for enterprise success
- Best practices, in traditional and social media, for lead generation and sales growth
- What the “Internet of Things” means for aging consumers and their needs as they age in place