Odds on you have been through a recent divorce or you know somebody that has.
To say the very least, what leads up to the divorce and the legal and personal challenges presented are difficult and emotional processes.
Yesterday, I brought you an alternative to the all out and many times irrational battles that occurs.
Why not consider a "Certified Divorce Financial Analyst" like Nancy Hetrick.
Most couples make big mistakes during a divorce that damage their personal finances for years to come due to impulsiveness or emotional backlash.
Even the most amicable divorces can result in severe financial disaster when the divorcing couple doesn't fully understand the impact of their decisions.
So how did Nancy get the calling to become a CDFA?
Well, unfortunately she has plenty of credibility.
After a 17 year marriage, her husband cheated on her and left her.
As she stated in a Huffington Post interview: "The betrayal was paralyzing."
Have you been there?
Do you know what it feels like?
She further disseminates her most intimate feelings in the interview.......
1. I was consumed with anger every day and night and I felt miserable. He didn't.
2. I failed to plan for my future and my children's. Six months later I was nearly out of money.
3. My health deteriorated. I couldn't sleep, drank too much, and gained 15 lbs.
4. Staying angry meant I wasn't healing. I wasn't looking at MY role in the divorce.
5. My anger had me focused on the past instead of my present and my future.
Hopefully, it shows you that you don't have to fall victim to the common mistakes made when a relationship fails and that there are alternatives to make a divorce positive.
It's easy to tell them about it.
Forward it on to them or just email them my blog link at www.survive55.com.
The more Baby Boomers we can help, the better place we make this world !!!
Thanks for joining me..........................................................