If you were following yesterday, I know you have been deeply thinking about my life altering philosophical question: "What's the first thing you know?"
Believe it or not, I still have not received the right answer.
Make sure to bounce back to me with your ideas in the comment section below.
Today, by the way, is a wonderful day.
It looks like the Monsoon has finally launched for some of us in the Valley of the Sun.
Very early this morning Darla and I were shaken out of bed by some pretty good thunder and lightning.
That's right, our first rain storm of the season.
It has been over 2 months since the Phoenix metro area has had any measurable precipitation.
The storm last night brought about 1/2 inch of rain to Surprise.
It was like being in New Orleans this morning on our daily walk with the dark, cloudy sky and high humidity except for the boring stucco houses and total lack of character our neighborhoods have when compared to NOLO.
Normally, I wait until Friday to infuse a little humor into my blog but I couldn't wait so today I am going to talk about an article I found called:
"The 10 Things I Hate About Everyone."
Maybe you have seen it before (everything is possible now-a-days with the internet right?) or maybe not.
I couldn't find who the original author is.
It is probably just somebody who got pissed off at people in general and had time to put it down on paper.
As usual, I will add my witty repartee and comments as I feel necessary since this is my blog and I'll do what I want.
I hope you enjoy this.
Let me know if there are any things that piss you off about people.
I bet, as a team, we could probably grow this list up to about 50 things and become overnight social media sensations like Chuck Norris or Gangnam Style Psy.
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire house for the TV remote because they aren't smart enough to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?And I want pie too !!!
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Let's go Kick their asses!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the movies and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumb ass?
10. People who say stupid things like "My eyes aren't what they used to be" or my hearing isn't what it used to be." Well, what were your eyes before? Feet?
Or what was your hearing before? Subsonic?
I got you all riled up now and thinking about things that piss you off about people, huh?
Don't forget to send me your ideas.
Thanks for joining me....................................